- Cash Register (Sales & Orders)
- Inventory Control.
- Free Integrated PCI-compliant Credit Card Processing with 3 provider choices or purchase the Bring Your Own Processor option.
- Purchasing & Receiving, Consignment Inventory & Statements.
- Customer Tracking & Customer List Export for email blasts and more.
- Works with QuickBooks Accounting Software. Others coming soon!
- Easy to use, computer expertise not required.
- Database Engine. (Fast, Secure, more Robust)
- Multiple Screens Open at Same Time.
- Mouse, Touch Screen, and Keyboard Friendly.
- Windows and Mac, share live data between the two.
- Supports Real Label printers such as TSC, Zebra, & Cognitive. (Much more than just sheets of labels or inferior economy printers)
- Dynamic Record Screens for Items, Vendors, Categories, etc.
- Built-In Report Writing Tool (For Advanced Users)
- Plenty of built-in reports
- Copy existing reports and tweak to your liking.
- Form Designer to customize PO’s, Sales Receipts, and Much More.
- Label Designer to customize labels for sheet or label printers
- Option to hire CerTek to do the customization for you.
Customizable List Screens
- Add, remove, reorder, and re-size columns.
- Save all your favorite layouts.
- Power filters to show you exactly what you want to see.
- Advanced filters to look for just about anything.
- Sort and search by just about any field.
- Key Features:
- Purchase Requests with Reorder Levels
- Store Credits
- Special Orders
- Gift Cards
- Multiple Payment Types Per Sale
- On Account Terms, Employee Time Clock, Security, Audit Trails, and Tons of Configuration Options to customize Artisan just for your store.
- Want more details? Ask for a Free-Demo.
Finally, there’s a modern POS Software program with conventional wisdom…
- Software available for purchase, no on-going software license fees.
- Keep Your Data!
(Unlike cloud based systems which take your system away when you stop paying)
- Buy once and stick with it… or purchase fairly priced upgrades and support plans.
- Installed software, reliable, not dependent on the Internet!
- U.S. based, in-house technical phone & email support…
well trained, not scripted, experts to assist when necessary.
Request a Free Demo!
Free, no-obligation personally guided tour.
We will answer all your questions and make it worth your time.
After the tour, we will leave you with the Free Trial version for you to explore on your own.
Get Started Today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are there two versions of Artisan POS?
16 years ago we started out with 1.0 and of course have progressed into Artisan POS Version 3.5. We now call this line our “Classic Edition”. 3.5 is well seasoned and offers features that are still not yet available in the 4.x series.
4.x is a complete re-write and has a whole new look. According to our fans, we managed to keep the same easy feel, but upgraded it into something more modern, more flexible, built on a stronger SQL Database foundation. We also introduced the ability to run the exact same program natively on a Mac. We still love our PC’s, but now we also welcome our new Mac friends.
If you are interested in any of the two versions, please find more information on this website or contact us to help you.
If you’d like to see more about the differences between the two, check out this page.
When will Artisan POS 4.1 be available?
Artisan POS Version 4.1 is available now for Mac & PC! Recently added in 4.1 is Loyalty Clubs, Accounts Receivable, Product Variants, and more. Next up on the Feature list in 4.2 is Multi-Store. Other features such as BOGO and Multi-Vendor (per item), and much more are on horizon. Check out our Feature Release Schedule to see what’s coming!
What operating systems does Artisan work on?
Artisan 4.x works on both Windows 7 to 10, and Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) or better. You can even have a combination of Mac & PC’s. Put a PC as your register and have a Mac for your office PC for example.
Is Artisan cloud-based?
No, Artisan 4.x uses a stand-alone database engine installed on the store’s main computer/site that serves all computers no matter where they are. There is the option to make backups to cloud services but this is a add-on to Artisan itself.
Does Artisan integrate with payment processors?
Yes, Artisan 4.x has several options we have hand-picked for your benefits. Artisan also supports any processor as long as they integrate with BridgePay Gateway but this option requires more customization on your part.
How many stations can I have per store?
As many as you are licensed for. We have tested a maximum of 20 stations at one specific location running successfully on all tasks but this scenario has a been a professional setup with multiple high-end servers that supports the connectivity of many computers at the time.