For general legal notices and disclaimers, see our "Legal Notices".
We reserve the right to examine your order for inconsistencies, and we may call or email you for verification. For large orders we may require you to send or fax us a signed order confirmation.
All pricing is subject to change without notice. For all prices, products and offers, CerTek reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. All prices are in US dollars. All payments must be in US dollars.
CerTek may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you.
Our Sales Department can accept the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, Checks, & Cash. For a select few we do occasionally offer net terms with an approved application and credit card guarantee. Please see your sales represenative for details. CerTek does not store your credit card information in a retreivable format, however a token for your card for subsequent orders may be stored. All of our credit card systems are PCI-DSS validated.
Our eCommerce site accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, Paypal, Net Terms (if you have an existing account established), and Card on File (if you have one). The processing of your order may be delayed if you choose Net Terms or Card on File and your account is not active or you do not have a card on file with us. All of our credit card systems are PCI-DSS validated.
All sales are subject to the following Return Policy:
- All of our products, unless explicitly sold as used goods, are covered by warranties against manufacturing defects from their respective manufacturers or from CerTek, for at least 1 year from the date of purchase.
- You may return ARTISAN SOFTWARE within 30 days of the date received, for any reason, for a full refund less $75 restocking fee. The software must be returned with its user manual, if any, along with any other provided materials. If the manual has been written in, or is otherwise damaged, there will be an additional $50 manual replacement fee. This special refund policy does not apply to other merchandise.
- You may return DEFECTIVE merchandise or merchandise DAMAGED IN SHIPMENT, for replacement, repair, or credit toward future purchases. If damaged in shipping, please refuse delivery or inform the carrier at the time of delivery, and return within 15 days. You are encouraged to unpack and test all equipment upon receipt; certain electronic components can suffer damage that is not obvious upon visual inspection.
- You may return unused NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise, within 30 days of delivery and with prior approval, for exchange or credit only (no refunds), provided such merchandise is a regularly stocked item and was not specially ordered or customized. Returns of non-defective merchandise are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee unless completely unopened; this fee may vary depending on the condition of the returned merchandise; some merchandise can only be accepted if unopened.
- After 30 days from the date of delivery, all sales are considered final, and no returns will be allowed.
- Returned merchandise must be complete and PACKED IN ORIGINAL PACKING MATERIALS.
- We strongly recommend you fully insure your return shipment and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery. We cannot issue credit for items lost or damaged in return shipment.
- All shipping & handling and labor charges are non-refundable.