Artisan POS for Frame Shops
A Picture-Perfect Combination:
Artisan™ POS Software and the Frame Shop Feature Pack —
Custom Picture Framing Processing, plus the Power of POS.
Designed by a Picture Framer for Picture Framers:
- Easy to use Framing Order screen supports multiple in-progress orders at the same time
- Simple screen layout makes it easy to enter Image Size, Margins, and all framing elements
- Single-screen order entry for up to 2 stacked Frames & 3 Mats
- Extended screens allow up to 6 Frames, 6 Mats, 6 Fillets & unlimited Spacers
- Enter items by typing codes, using powerful searches, or scanning bar codes
- Framing order price is computed instantly as you enter or change each element
- Copy previous orders and templates for repeat or stock jobs
- Easy order status lookup plus optional detailed step-by-step work progress tracking
Full POS Inventory Tracking & General Merchandise Sales:
- Sell framing orders, raw materials, and general merchandise from any station
- Artwork “Framed for Gallery” becomes an inventory item for sale
- Track purchase orders, receiving, and on-hand inventory, even for framing elements
- Trouble-free consignment inventory with ready-to-mail Pay-Out Statements
- Complete customer tracking both on open orders and after the sale
- Easy-to-use Layaways, Special Orders, Quotes, and Store Credits
- Option to use full-sheet or half-sheet custom receipts with your logo (or use a receipt printer)
- Sales Rep Performance and Commission Reports (split credit for sales among up to 4 reps)
Vendor Catalog Subscription Service (VCSS):
Download vendor catalogs from popular manufactures such as Crescent, Bainbridge, Nielson, Larson-Juhl, Decor, Roma, Omega, and many more. Click here for details.
Control and manage your business:
Each transaction is recorded, deducted from inventory and noted on the customer account. This allows you to track sales by product and by customer. Report on sales trends by product, category, and vendor. Artisan even helps you plan staff shifts with its Sales By Hour report. Train new sales staff in no time!
Reporting made easy:
Artisan easily exports accounting data to QuickBooks and Peachtree Accounting. Dozens of built-in reports with numerous options let you analyze sales, inventory and customer activity. Track employee hours with the Time Clock option. Custom report services available for a small fee.
Manage and market to current customers:
You can manage customer relationships because you’ll know what they bought, when they bought it and how much they paid. Your customer data can be easily exported to files for use with email programs and other loyalty services, or print mailing labels directly. No other software program gives you as much power to pull out a simple or complex list of customers based on all kinds of important demographic criteria.
Easily identify your best & worst selling items, set automatic reorder levels for stock items, and discontinue slow sellers.
Inventory control/merchandise tags:
Artisan can print price tags with or w/o bar codes, or print bar code labels for corner samples. You can also get just about any size label you desire, with either “removable” or “permanent” adhesive.
Artisan works with your existing hardware:
Supports electronic cash drawers, bar code readers, and many other POS devices. We support multiple terminals, simultaneous sales per terminal, and a full Multi-Store option. Works with Wizard Mat Cutters.
Don’t have POS hardware yet? We offer a full range of equipment & supplies.
Secure credit card processing:
Use your standalone terminals or upgrade to Integrated Credit Card Processing for quicker transactions and fewer errors. Fully compliant with the latest PA-DSS credit card security standards.
We pride ourselves on service after the sale.
Artisan is easy to use but we’re always there to answer a question or solve a problem.
Ready for the Next Step?
Explore Further: Click here for the product page with detailed features & screen shots.
Try a Demo: Contact us for a free, no-obligation demonstration. It will be worth your time.