- Cash Register (Sales & Orders)
- Inventory Control.
- Free Integrated PCI-compliant Credit Card Processing with 3 provider choices or purchase the Bring Your Own Processor option.
- Purchasing & Receiving, Consignment Inventory & Statements.
- Customer Tracking & Customer List Export for email blasts and more.
- Works with QuickBooks Accounting Software. Others coming soon!
- Easy to use, computer expertise not required.
- Database Engine. (Fast, Secure, more Robust)
- Multiple Screens Open at Same Time.
- Mouse, Touch Screen, and Keyboard Friendly.
- Windows and Mac, share live data between the two.
- Supports Real Label printers such as TSC, Zebra, & Cognitive. (Much more than just sheets of labels or inferior economy printers)
- Dynamic Record Screens for Items, Vendors, Categories, etc.
- Built-In Report Writing Tool (For Advanced Users)
- Plenty of built-in reports
- Copy existing reports and tweak to your liking.
- Form Designer to customize PO’s, Sales Receipts, and Much More.
- Label Designer to customize labels for sheet or label printers
- Option to hire CerTek to do the customization for you.
Customizable List Screens
- Add, remove, reorder, and re-size columns.
- Save all your favorite layouts.
- Power filters to show you exactly what you want to see.
- Advanced filters to look for just about anything.
- Sort and search by just about any field.
- Key Features:
- Purchase Requests with Reorder Levels
- Store Credits
- Special Orders
- Gift Cards
- Multiple Payment Types Per Sale
- On Account Terms, Employee Time Clock, Security, Audit Trails, and Tons of Configuration Options to customize Artisan just for your store.
- Want more details? Ask for a Free-Demo.
Finally, there’s a modern POS Software program with conventional wisdom…
- Software available for purchase, no on-going software license fees.
- Keep Your Data!
(Unlike cloud based systems which take your system away when you stop paying)
- Buy once and stick with it… or purchase fairly priced upgrades and support plans.
- Installed software, reliable, not dependent on the Internet!
- U.S. based, in-house technical phone & email support…
well trained, not scripted, experts to assist when necessary.
Let Us Help You!
Free, no-obligation personally guided tour.
We will answer all your questions and make it worth your time.
After the tour, we will leave you with the Free Trial version for you to explore on your own.
Get Started Today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are there two versions of Artisan POS?
Artisan POS Version 4.0 is our new redesigned and rebuilt application. It has been rebuilt from the ground up and now runs on both Windows and Mac computers. It also has a more modern look with super powerful tools. It is a work-in-progress and is not as developed as 3.5 just yet, but will be more powerful eventually. Only certain businesses can use 4.0 at the time until all features are finished to fit most businesses.
If you are interested in any of the two versions, please find more information on this website or contact us to help you.
If you’d like to see more about the differences between the two, check out this page.
When will Artisan POS 4.0 be available?
What operating systems does Artisan work on?
Is Artisan cloud-based?
Does Artisan integrate with payment processors?
How many stations can I have per store?