Artisan POS and Zoey eCommerce
Artisan POS integrates with Zoey. You enter your products into Artisan POS and they automatically get uploaded to your Zoey site once the interface has been setup. This article was written with the assumption that you are already interfaced. Otherwise, please contact CerTek to schedule your installation.
In Artisan, click on either the Items Icon in the toolbar
or the Go Pull-Down Menu or
the Go Button Menu then Inventory and then Item Records.
Choose an existing product or make a new one. Click on the Internet Store Tab.
- Choose Yes to Include in Internet Store.
- Enter in Shipping Weight.These fields depend on the layout and template choices you make in Zoey. Your site may vary dramatically.
- The Brief Description field is often used below your main description and possibly displayed on search results lists.
- Enter the Detailed Description, that will show up in the detail of the product on the Zoey site.
- Click on the Pictures & Menus tab. Add a Full-Size Image and any Additional Images in Additional Image 1 thru 5.
Ignore the Thumbnail Image.
- Save the Item Record and shortly your product will be published to Zoey on the pre-defined schedule, usually once per hour. Make sure your “Artisan Tasks” is running. Please call CerTek for assistance. You can also stop and start your Artisan Tasks to push out products immediately.
Putting your products into the correct Category.
If you want your products grouped by category, then also edit the Artisan Category Record. Click on the Internet Store Tab.
- Choose Yes for Include in Internet Store.
- Click on “Pictures & Menus” and add an image if you wish.
You should NOT enter in your products directly into Zoey, please use Artisan instead.