- We Fixed the failure to migrate tax summary records (when referencing current tax rates). When running a Monthly Sales Summary Report it wasn’t showing the sales tax for the time period, this is now solved.
- For cross compatibility Ctrl variants for the Mac were added. Now along with Mac’s Command-X, Command-C, and Command-V Ctrl-X, Ctrl-C, and Ctrl-V cut, copy, and paste respectively this functionality is available in input fields across the application.
- Now instead of specifically selected each individual license key, we you can paste the entire license certificate and Artisan will parse each license key for you and add it to your application.
- Fixed the Mac alt key bindings with new workaround for Java 7/8 (supporting Mac special characters and diacritic composition in non-empty text fields and alt-letter actions elsewhere).
- Fixed configuration settings screen race conditions on closing (with or without Save)
- Improved performance on the Time Clock In/Out board screen before this screen was sluggish.
- Fixed the occasional null pointer exception checking station status before the current station has been marked live
- Shopify Fixes / Changes: Replaces pre-existing variants even when Artisan doesn’t expect them. Variant images aren’t uploaded unless the template specifies that images are individually editable.
- Integrations with the InternetStore Interface are now improved with the ability to push items from Artisan into your website and update item properties and have it synchronize with the website on an interval specified by the you.
- Postgres version number is now is compared numerically vs alphanumerically now
- IllegalComponentStateException is no longer a problem in Artisan when leaving the screen idle on a Record Table screen, Artisan’s Screen Manager has been updated to account for a bug in the Java Runtime Environment
- If a user was locked out of the program due to incorrectly typing the correct password, they wouldn’t be allowed to log back in unless the program had been restarted. Now if the user gets locked out, they are allowed back into the program after 30 minutes.
- In Artisan’s Report Designer, when copying and pasting a field header that is attached to a data or formula field, it also copies the linkage to the base field. Now all header fields that are copied are automatically un-linked from the base item.
- The Quick cash buttons that were broken in version 4.2.54, are now fixed in version 4.2.59
- Artisan’s Report Designer now supports inverse color fields.
- In Artisan’s Report Designer, we’ve fixed the vertical spacing on all multi-line fields on labels.
- You can no longer change the name of built-in search schemes.
- When using split tenders, artisan now confirms, with a dialog box, that the user intends to use split payment types. This protects the user from accidentally typing the payment type number into the amount field.
- When opening a new screen via the Artisan Toolbar, when the screen is reactivated it is now in the same state as it was left in. Verses the screen reopening and defaulting to the first focusable component.
- When saving an Item Record with a changed Quantity on Hand (QOH), it would produce a Null Pointer Error Message when trying to save the Item Record. This has been resolved.
- Artisan now supports reversed image print on Eltron compatible printers.
- Tender amount wasn’t being recomputed when making a change on the sale panel and coming back if the focus was on the payment button instead of the amount field. This is been fixed and the tender amount is recomputed as it should be.
- Fix a Null Pointer exception crash using magic override to login or authorize a user.
- The Standard Thermal Receipt now includes text containing the name of the Sales Rep(s) that completed the customers transaction.
- We’ve fixed various minor bugs that existed in Artisan’s Report Designer. Specifically, glitches with field movement, especially with linked header fields.
- We’ve also fixed a Fatal exception that wouldn’t allow Artisan to connect to a database after upgrading from a previous version. This occurred in 4.2.60
- Now Gift Receipts show Sales Rep(s)
- We have improved performance for the Smart Returns
- An error occurred where you weren’t able to search slip numbers when doing a refund. This has been resolved and there are now no issues when trying to search a slip number.
- Sales Summary Report has been improved and now handles Multi-Store cases.
- Made improvements to the Tender Table on the Payment screen.
- A fix was made on the Physical Inventory Counting screen, now when scanning items the total number of inventory counted is display as it should be.
- We had several issues with Physical Inventory Counting screen, especially when trying to scan items. It wouldn’t allow you to scan items that weren’t outside the filtered list. This would cause undefined behavior, but has been resolved.
- Physical Inventory Counting – Scan Mode is no longer disabled when to many records are loaded.
- All Built-in Artisan Inventory and Sales reports now support multiple stores
- Artisan now supports a new label size and form: 2.25 x 1.25
- Artisan now has a 32-bit windows installer
- Fixed Best Seller Report to allow for mixed grouping and sum by. For example, group by vendor and sum by category.
- Inventory transfer reports are no longer duplicating transfers
- Fixed the crash that occured when adding variants to a sale when a price or amount round-off adjustment is needed
- The Artisan installer now detects whether or not you have the latest JRE to run Artisan. If not, it will install the JRE silently.
- Fixed failure to save a new vendor product when adding manual purchase requests
- Shift closing is skipped when there is only one shift open.
- Inventory Item selection now honors the site selection for quantity on hand and quantity on order
- Day-ends are now allowed with out shift close, even when shift closing is enabled.
- Process button on the day-end screen is now the first component to receive focus
- On the sale screen, Artisan now uses the selected site rather than the default for available quantity in the Item Detail display
- Shopify Integration improvements were made to ensure that the price, quantity, and other item properties are correctly updating when the Artisan-Shopify synchronization task is run.
- Split Minimum Deposit settings were added for sales orders and special orders