A perfect fit for Apparel Retail:
Artisan™ POS Software was designed for the unique demands of the apparel retailer.
Why Artisan is the right choice…
Among hundreds of other everyday features we take for granted, Artisan POS boasts several special features critical for Apparel. Here’s the highlights.
Although we think this is crazy obvious, Tracking Inventory Counts is not offered by all POS Software, especially some of the Tablet based ones. In addition to keeping up with your inventory totals in units, cost, and retail, here are a few things to check off your list:
- Purchase Orders with Seasonal Buying with Start Date, End Date, and Cancellation Date
- On Order Reports by Month, Class, Vendor, Purchase Order, and more
- Color/Size Matrix
- Track multiple UPC Codes
- Flag seasonal merchandise with categories and keywords
- Set Reorder Levels for Inventory Staples
- Handle Consignment for Specialty Products & Handmades such as Jewelry, bags, and more
- Print Price Stickers, Cardstock Tags, and Jewelry Labels from professional quality label printers
Tracking Customers is another obvious thing for us. With Artisan POS you can keep a Customer Profile including customer preferences and size information and notes. Make Customer Mailing List based on a plethora of criteria including sales history, export for email or mail.
Special Sales Functions Include:
- Special Orders, Custom Orders, and Layaways
- Loyalty Clubs – Reward your customers for repeat business!
- Keep accurate Mark-Down totals when entering a promotional price
- Shift Closing – Manage multiple registers and personnel shift changes.
- Multiple Simultaneous Sales Screens – Stay efficient with inattentive customers.
- Store Credits, Gift Cards, Smart Returns, Gift Receipts, & other Handy Dandy Cash Register Tools
Increase Sales with an Online Store Interface for Zoey and Magento Community Edition. Design your affordable site using starter templates, fully integrated with products from your Artisan Database. Automatically capture sales and post inventory updates. Work alone or hire consultants to assist you in making your site as unique as your store.
Of course what is the point of all this if you can’t get the information out?
All the Reports you need and expect plus Artisan offers unrivaled Merchandise Performance Reports and Advanced Sales Exports for Retail Planning such as Management One.
Integrated with QuickBooks Accounting to help you pay your bills faster and gather critical daily accounting data easily, accurately, and faster.
Combine your savvy retailer skills, our knowledge and expertise in the Apparel market and our caring in-house-US based support to make an unbeatable force to drive your business success!
What Our Customers Are Saying…
I just wanted to drop a line to tell you guys how Artisan has saved my life. I have never found a better system with the best support system around. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone in the retail world.
The old systems we have had gave no support and pretty much wanted you to figure it out on your own.
We were hesistant at first switching over to Artisan, but it has been one of the best decisions we ever made.
This system does everything. Whenever I have issues, I email the support team and they immediately respond. I just wanted you guys to know how deeply we appreciate you guys and how you have made our business a breeze!
You Guys Rule!!
– Santi Deshnad, SQ/FT, Decatur GA
After extensive research, we chose Artisan for our point of sale system. We looked at many different brands from one size fits all to overly complex high cost systems. We run a women’s clothing store with a total inventory of about 2000 items. The Artisan system makes inventory management a breeze and efficiently handles sales transactions, pricing tickets, customer receipts, credit card transactions and order entry.
Customer support is just a phone call away, but we seldom need to use it.
Two other local businesses have switched to Artisan from other brands after seeing how ours performs.
Ray Raffa, Owner
Holly Hill Urban Style
I have to tell you the CerTek POS system is the best I have seen. In years past I dealt with major department stores and this system does as much as there system would do, relating to sales and inventories. It gives superb sales information, but more importantly it gives great inventory reports. The aspect that impresses me the most is the ability to go back in time to retrieve past sales and inventories, most POS systems do not give you that ability. Their month end reports are as detailed or as streamlined as you want them to be. This was the best money I have spent; I just wish I had done it years ago.
To whom it may concern:
The process of transitioning to a computerized point-of-sale system seemed overwhelming. Thanks to the management and staff at Certek, it has proven not only to be easy, but it has become one of the best decisions I have ever made for my business!
The seamless integration with Management One’s Open-To-Buy system has been THE key factor in successfully managing my business through the recent recession. During this tough time, my business has flourished. With the help of this amazing tool, I have significantly increased revenues and profits while decreasing inventory!
The wealth of information available from the Certek system, the staff’s ability to design custom reports tailored to my needs, the integration with my financial software, the quick response of support staff during times of training or other needs, all combine to allow me to confidently recommend them to all who ask.
I couldn’t be happier with my decision to add Certek and Management One to my business team!
Debbie Swacker, Owner
I want to thank the entire support team at CerTek, for the positive and helpful attitude you have exhibited and the attention and support you have shown in helping my clients installing and learning and using Artisan. I realize your work is always challenging, and I thank you for the over and above service you have given!
The Features Your Business Needs & More
Artisan can actually help you increase your sales…
- Know more about what sells in your store and when to help you prevent sales loss.
- Product & customer pop-up notes for upsell suggestions and special treatment.
- Build Customer profiles with contact info such as phone and email. Quickly capture customer information by scanning a driver’s license (in most states) from our 2-D bar code scanner. Once you have a customer profile you can create targeted campaigns based on sales history, geography, and more to increase sales.
- You can build even stronger customer relationships and entice customers with loyalty programs.
- Create an Integrated Web Store using Zoey or Magento CE and excite your customers into either buying online or coming back to the store to check out what else is new.
You can truly lower your operating expenses…
- Accurately price and ring up items. Increase speed & accuracy with bar codes.
- Enter Special Orders, Layaways, and other special sales accurately and efficiently. Save time ordering and tracking requested inventory.
- Save time with Purchase Orders. With proper ordering techniques, go from loading dock to sales floor in record time.
- Save time with customer service issues with information at your finger tips.
- Accurately track purchase costs and keep up with inventory levels to help you buy smarter and prevent expensive overbuying mistakes and lower inventory investment.
- Computer-printed price tags save time and are easier to read.
- Issue (and track) store credit for returned merchandise instead of paying out cash.
- Track inventory changes to help prevent and identify theft.
- Faster physical inventory counting and utilization of existing hardware such as your cash register scanner which can save time and money.
Make your difficult tasks easier
- Trouble-free consignment inventory with ready-to-mail Pay-Out Statements
- Easy-to-use Layaways, Special Orders, one-of-a-kind items, and Store Credits
- Option to use full-sheet or half-sheet custom receipts with your logo (or use a receipt printer)
- We can help you create an Online Store with product info managed entirely in Artisan
- Sales Rep Commission Reports
- Save a tree & save yourself a lot of hassle:
No more hand-written sales slips! With today’s slick black flat-panel screens, you can maintain the elegant look of your store while using a computer (under the counter) or laptop to quickly & easily ring up sales.
Control and manage your business
Each transaction is recorded, deducted from inventory and noted on the customer account.This allows you to track sales by product and by customer.
You can track customers trends by product, sales by day and by hour and plan staff shifts with Sales By Hour report.
Reporting made easy
Dozens of built-in reports with numerous options let you analyze sales, inventory and customer activity. There’s even a built-in report writer for advanced users. Copy existing reports to get exactly what you want or hire CerTek to assist for a small fee. Additional reporting is available from QuickBooks, integrated with Artisan POS to collect Sales & inventory figures and Cost of Goods Sold data.
Manage and market to current customers
You can manage customer relationships because you’ll know what they bought, when they bought it and how much they paid. Your customer data can be easily exported to files for use with email programs and other loyalty services, or print mailing labels directly. No other software program gives you as much power to pull out a simple or complex list of customers based on all kinds of important demographic criteria.
Easily identify your best & worst selling items, set automatic reorder levels for stock items, and discontinue slow sellers.
Inventory control/merchandise tags:
Artisan can print small unobtrusive price tags—with or w/o bar codes—with removable adhesive to protect valuable artwork. You can also get just about any size label you desire with your logo, special fonts, custom layouts and more. We even have “string tag” & barbell jewelry tags. Some customizations are done as a service for a small fee.
Inventory control/merchandise tags
Print labels, jewelry tags, and cardboard hang tags with or without bar codes. Include almost any field or custom formula from the database including SKU, description, price(s), size, color & more. There’s a built-in label layout editor and custom layout services are available for a small fee.
Labels and tags print out on popular professional grade label printers from TSC, Cognitive, Zebra, and more. Alternatively print on sheets of labels.
Artisan works with your existing hardware
Supports receipt printers, electronic cash drawers, bar code readers, label & sheet printers, pole displays and weight scales. We support multiple terminals and simultaneous sales per terminal.
Don’t have POS hardware yet? We offer a full range of equipment & supplies.
Secure credit card processing
Use your standalone terminals or upgrade to Integrated Credit Card Processing for quicker transactions and fewer errors. Fully compliant with the latest PA-DSS credit card security standards.
We pride ourselves on service after the sale.
Artisan is easy to use but we’re always there to answer a question or solve a problem.