Payment ProcessingCredit – Debit – EMV - ApplePay - Google Wallet
Since we are not the processor our advice is independent and honest. We have worked hard to find and maintain relationships with high quality providers with integrity. We have a the technical knowledge and understanding of the industry to assist you with this complicated decision and look forward to that conversation when you are ready.
Here’s Our Payment Processing Partners
Handle transactions directly through Artisan POS. Receipts print out on your normal receipt printer.
- Artisan POS never touches the card information, making compliance easier.
- Accept Credit, Debit, EMV Chip, ApplePay, Google Wallet, Gift Cards, and more.
- When you choose one of our providers you get more:
- Free SPP Software already built into Artisan.
- Free Support from our processors with no finger pointing.
- Special Features Available with Some Solutions:
- Card on File Option Available. Repeat Sales/Returns without card present. Card on File is Safe. Store personnel does not have access to card data because it is NOT stored locally, rather on your processors systems.
- Offer Smart Returns without requiring original card.
- Capture Card Holder Name for use in Artisan customer record.
- Dramatically less hassle.
- Faster approvals.
- Very Competitive Rates and Hardware Options.
I am an existing customer. What about me?
How long does it take to get a merchant account?
How does the process work without a credit card machine?
What are your merchant account fees?
Can I use my existing merchant provider?
However, sometimes you may need our fourth solution where you can bring your own processor by using the gateway services from BridgePay.
BridgePay, formerly T-Gate Payment Systems, have been exemplary in their ability to provide a smooth transistion into their systems whether you are converting from other software or a machine. Their 24/7 support is on par with the high quaility support you receive from CerTek. There are setup and ongoing monthly/transaction fees for this service. Additionally you will need to purchase the Secure Payment Processing License for Artisan (SPP). This solution is the most flexible in that you can choose most any processor you want and switch at any time (for a small setup fee).If you are in a relationship with your current processor that you can’t get out of, then this may be your best solution.
What is the “Card on File” Feature?
Why do I need any of this anyway?
All the players have to be working together to ensure your payment transaction is handled properly. When you swipe your customer’s card you will either get an approval or decline from your processor. If approved, you will get 2 receipts. One receipt for the customer to sign and you keep on file, the other for the customer to keep. At the end of the day you will settle your batch with the processor and they will will deposit the money into your checking account at your local bank in about 1 – 3 days. Then they will also deduct from your account a percentage (based on a complicated formula) their fees for conducting the transaction and accepting the risk that the card holder will actually pay them back. The rates do vary company to company, but not as much as they all would claim. There are many sharks in this industry and CerTek has worked long and hard to make sure we offer very reputable companies. We stake our reputation on them everyday. If you ever have a problem you can’t resolve with one of our providers, we will do everything we can to assist. We can honestly say that in the last 10 years there have only been once or twice we had to jump in.
Do you have more questions or are you ready to get started?
Please call us at 877-723-7835 (press 1 for sales) and we will be happy to guide you.