Artisan is affordable and offers a choice of traditional purchase or monthly lease. Buy the software once, keep it forever. Support plans are optional.
- Artisan is designed and built by Certek
- Receive support from those who wrote the program – never outsourced.
- Sales, support, and development are U.S. based and brought to you by talented staff.
We accept most popular payment methods from Credit, Debit EMV, ApplePay, and Google Wallet.
In today’s ever changing payment processing landscape, it’s important to consider cost, features, hardware, customer service, and reliability. Since we are not the processor, we are happy to help you navigate your payment processor options with independent and honest advice – you can even bring your own! We have worked hard to find and maintain relationships with high quality providers. Our technical knowledge and understanding of the industry will assist you with this complicated decision.
Artisan works together with Shopify, WooCommerce, and more.
The easy, powerful, and comprehensive sales features offered by Artisan POS are designed and optimized to integrate seamlessly with your eCommerce store. No more having to manually juggle your inventory every time you make a sale in-store or online.
Once set up, your selected inventory (with or without pictures) from Artisan POS is automatically synchronized with your online shopping cart. From there, every time an item is sold online or in-store, your inventory in Artisan is automatically updated. Orders are automatically loaded into Artisan POS for tracking and order processing. Print receipts, packing slips, and more.
Artisan POS works magnificently with Shopify and WooCommerce. Both platforms offer unique functionality for business owners looking to make their online store a destination for customers. Note: With Artisan POS, you can switch to either supported eCommerce platforms without having to re-enter your products and pictures!
Flexible configuration options to fit your store.
We specialize in all accessories for Point of Sale systems.
Choose from complete register packages, including PCs, software, cash drawers, receipt printers, and more. Or, buy any hardware or software components individually from our store.
Types of Hardware We Carry
- Professional-Grade Computers & Monitors
- Touch Screen Monitors
- Receipt Printers
- Label Printers
- Bar Code Scanners
- Cash Drawers
- Credit Card Readers
- Payment/Credit Card Terminals w/EMV, ApplePay, GoogleWallet
- Signature Capture
- PIN Pads (now integrated into the EMV devices)
- Specialty Keyboards
- Pole Displays
- Portable Data Terminals
- Electronic Scales
Mac POS Hardware
Macs require more specific hardware than a PC. Fortunately, we’re here to help!
- We have specific receipt printers and cash drawers for your Mac
- We also have real label printers (not just the small “mailing label” printers). These are POS industry-standard printers that work with your Mac and connect to our POS Software, running natively (without Microsoft Windows).
Not sure what you need? Give us a call …
Control and manage your business. Buy smarter. Works with QuickBooks.
Artisan tracks Sales, Inventory, Customers, Purchases, and much more. This saves time and money– and provides opportunity. Artisan generates important reports and exports (including QuickBooks) for accounting, taxes, purchasing, sales, merchandise performance, business decisions, and customer marketing.
Make more sales with email campaigns, online store sales, loyalty programs, better inventory levels, and special customer services.
Post Inventory and Sales Summary to QuickBooks; Export Daily Summaries for Sales, Inventory, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Sales Tax, Cost of Goods Sold (COGS), and other features.
- Use Artisan’s Vendor Invoice feature to enter invoices from purchase orders.
- Export to .IIF (Intuit Interchange File) which can be automatically sent to an accounting computer via DropBox or Email.
Customize and run better reports to track trends.
- Add Your Logo and Contact Info
- Slogans, Polices, and More
- Design Layout and Color
- Special Sales Receipts
- Gift Receipts
- Packing Slips & Delivery/Fulfillment Forms and Other Custom Forms
- Merchandise & Customer Labels
- Sheets & Label Printers
- Rectangle, Jewelry & Specialty Tags
- Completely Customizable Forms & Statements (Customizable)
- Purchase Orders
- Accounts Receivable Statements
- Consignment Statements
- Record lists w/ Ctrl=P
- Print Lists of Items Record Lists
- Honors Record Filters and Columns
- Plenty of Built-In Reports
- Parameters Extend Report Flexibility
- Extra Reports from Our Library
- Report Designer for Advanced Users
- Clone and Customize Existing Reports
- Create Reports from Scratch
Not sure where to start, or don’t have the time? Hire CerTek to build a custom report!
Complete control over inventory and merchandise tags. No limit to your number of inventory items.
- Keep count as you buy and sell
- Buy smarter by knowing what you have on hand and what you have sold.
- Track Inventory from beginning to end with Purchase Requests, Purchase Orders, and Receiving
- Sales & Returns
- Layaways and Special Orders
- Inventory Donations and Adjustments
- First In, First Out (FIFO) Costing – older items get sold first
- Group Inventory by Class/Categories
- Unlimited Categories
- Nest Categories up to 9 Levels Deep
- Bulk control groups of products
Build customer loyalty. Provide incentives for customers to return by rewarding them for repeat business.
- Build Relationships
- Capture Customer Information
- Scan from Driver’s License
- Key in Customer Information
- Import from Excel or Text Files
- Capture Name from Payment Cards
- Issue or Use Existing Customer ID Cards
- Keep Customer Records and History
- Quick Access to Customer Data
- Instantly Look Up Customer History
- Immediately Display Outstanding Activity
- Export Data for Email Blasts and More
– Works with popular email programs: Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Outlook, and more
- Create Loyalty Programs
– Increase Sales and Customer Satisfaction
– Reward Loyalty with Coupons
– Manage Multiple Programs
– Plenty of Program Options
– Automatically Print Coupons
Our friendly support staff is available to help you discuss and set up Artisan POS.
We offer a variety of pricing plans catered to your specific industry, your needs, your size, and your location. A phone call is a great place for us to get started.