Station(s): Stations are your registers.
Main station: Also known as your server. This is the central computer your other stations are connected to.
CerTek server: This is a server owned by CerTek at our headquarters, which communicates with your server.
Specifications and Configurations
These are the computer specifications and configurations we recommend for your main station with CerTek’s “server.”
Powerful Windows 10 PC With Mirror/RAID Specifications:
- Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
- Intel 6th Gen Quad-Core i5-10400 2.90GHz 12MB Cache
- ASUS Prime H470M-Plus/CSM -mAXT Intel H470 Chipset 5x 6GB/s SATA3 – 2xM.2 Motherboard
- 16GB PC4-17000 DDR4 2133 MHz RAM
- 10 USB Ports
- Gigabit LAN
- 2 x 512GB SATA 6Gb/s SSDs
- Solid State Drives are in a Mirror RAID configuration for continuous backups
- 6 USB on Rear, 4 USB on front, 1 Serial Port on Rear C
- 24x DVD+/-RW Dual Layer, Onboard Audio
- Includes Free AntiVirus
- 3-Year Warranty with Advanced Parts Replacement & Onsite Service
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 13″ x 5.5″ x 11″
Feel free to contact our Support Team at 877-723-7835 if you are confused about these requirements.