If you have more than one store location, you’ll need to enter its own license key. This is given to you by our Sales Team.
- Enter your new site 001 license keys into Artisan and delete the old ones.
- Enter your site 002 keys into Artisan
- Create site 002. Click here to learn about creating sites, if you haven’t read this article already.
- Head to “Tools” and “Program Options.” Under the “Inventory Handling Options” section, expand “Inventory Tracking Options.” Turn the “Track Inventory by Location?” dropdown to “Yes.”
- You’ll need to choose a location (site) for any of your current inventory. Choose Location 001.
- Edit the Site record to track inventory and set the default to its site’s number.
- Open up Artisan at site 002.
- Setup the station information in a similar manner.